We’re always looking for new talent and bright minds to join our team.
If you’re interested in a role listed below, send us an email at email@example.com, with the job title as the subject line, and your resume attached.
Business Operations Analyst
ReachNett Consulting Inc. is looking for a professional Business Operations Analyst in our Carrollton office, TX.
As a Business Operations Analyst, the candidate will primarily design, develop, provide and improve effective business solutions for new HR software products and existing ERP systems. The specific duties include but not limited to:
• Coordinate with client and business development team to review and analyze business/financial systems requirements, determine the approach for transformational projects by defining, analyzing, and managing requirements to help fulfill end user needs.
• Analyze and develop project resource plan and budget plan to support project execution.
• Participate in the enhancement, deployment and support of product - “Union Payroll Solutions for SAP” that we offer to our clients and provide direction on any potential improvements.
• Identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP applications.
• Analyze, design and test break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules (ex: Financial Accounting Model, Supply Chain Management Model, Human Capital Management Model, etc).
• Conduct sophisticated analysis and modeling to develop formula which can translate data into actionable insights and support business development. Create SOP operational documentation for application and help clients understand best practices.
• Participate in blueprint and design sessions, review options and provide recommendations to both business & IT teams, develop impact assessment on the Financials and HR/Payroll area as it relates to any change, revisions, or additions.
• Innovate, improve, and maintain operation processes with improvement methodologies (LEAN, Six Sigma, etc.)
• Drive cost optimization in existing and future processes, including establishing and managing cost reduction plans.
Background and qualifications:
At least bachelor's degree or higher in Information Systems Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management, or related fields (such as Mathematics, Financial Engineering). The candidate must possess solid knowledge of operations management, data modeling, and familiar with the ERP systems and SAP modules (Financial Accounting Model, Supply Chain Management Model, Human Capital Management Model, etc). Master’s degree is highly preferred.
Ready your payroll system for business growth.
We’re all about maximizing value, efficiency, and expertise. To learn more about how ReachNett can help your business reach its goals, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.